If you're experiencing an issue where the MadMuscles app is stuck on the language screen, it may be due to your router blocking our domain.
Here's what you can do to fix the problem:
Add our domain to your router's whitelist
Your router can block our domain https://admin.unimealplan.com, so you need to add it to the router's whitelist. If you need help with how to do this, reach out to your router's support team for guidance.
If you're using an Eero Router, you can follow these instructions on how to do it.
Alternatively, please attempt the following troubleshooting steps
- Update the app to the latest version;
- Ensure that your device is up-to-date, and if there are any available updates, proceed with installing them;
- Check your Internet connection. Please make sure that your device is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. You can connect your device to a different Wi-Fi network or use mobile internet to see if the problem persists;
- When prompted to agree to track while using the app, please tap on "Accept" upon opening it.
- Disable any VPN or proxy server services that you might be using.
In case you've tried the above steps and continue to experience the same issue, reach out to our Support team for further assistance. Please provide information about your device, router, and IP location in the request.