A payment failure can be caused by several things. Always ensure the following when purchasing from our website:
- There are sufficient funds in the account associated with the card you are purchasing the subscription with;
- The card details you have entered match the card;
- Your card has not expired;
- The limit for online purchases set on the card has not been reached;
- The card allows online transactions, and it has not reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period.
If there is one of the reasons mentioned above - try fixing it and then repeat the payment.
In case your bank may have denied the transaction without any additional information - don't hesitate to get in touch with your bank support to find out the reason for it.
We always recommend contacting the associated financial institution (credit/debit card provider, PayPal, Google Play, Apple) to confirm if there may be any other issues causing this error. The financial institution will be able to check the transaction log and help fix the problem.
Alternatively, attempt to take the following actions:
- use a different payment method instead of the method chosen before;
- try using an alternative credit card;
- give it another try with the same credit card again but at a later time;
except for PayPal and card payments, you can also pay using the wallet - Apple Pay/Google Pay.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding payment, please contact our Support Team.