MadMuscles is a subscription-based application charged to your selected payment method each billing cycle. Your subscription will continue until you choose to cancel.
Please select your purchase method for viewing the instructions on how to find your subscription information:
- You can find your Subscription details within your MadMuscles account on our website.
1. Click on this link (or visit our website and follow this path: Top-right menu → My account)
2. Enter the registered email associated with your account and press Continue.
3. You will see information about your current subscription after logging.
- Purchased using Apple ID:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store;
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then select View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID;
- Scroll down and tap “Subscriptions”;
- Locate MadMuscles to view your current subscription.
More information can be found in Apple's Support Article.
- Purchased using Google Play:
- Open the Google Play app on your Android device;
- At the top right, tap the profile icon;
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions> Subscriptions.
More information can be found in Google's Support Article.
Subscriptions should be cancelled at least 24 hours before your next billing date if you do not wish to continue. We are unable to provide refunds for subscriptions that have not been cancelled within the required time. For more information about cancelling your subscription, please see our article on how to cancel here.
After cancelling, please remember that while you will still have access to your account for the rest of your billing cycle, you will no longer have access to any of the content within the MadMuscles app once your subscription has expired.
Subscription fees will apply automatically regardless of whether or not you use your subscription.